Leveris is looking for a B2B Content Lead to write and publish various types of articles to help us communicate our value proposition to the market.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will take ownership of annual content planning and delivery, from thought leadership e-books to case studies, newsletters, web content and more.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of content creating and will have an abundance of ideas for creating content that is emotive and effective.
You will bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
Who we are
We are Leveris. We build banks. We build them so that financial providers can offer services quickly, differently and more beautifully than ever before.
Our headquarters are in Dublin with development centres in the Czech Republic, Belarus and London. That’s over 150 minds working together to create banking that works better for everyone.
Some of us were engineers, salespeople, analysts and even rocket scientists before we found our calling here. Our backgrounds may vary across banking, business and tech but we’ve one key thing in common – we’ve all been customers.
- Researching industry-related topics
- Streamline content creation by assigning work, setting deadlines and managing our team of internal stakeholders.
- Maintain editorial calendar and workflow based on an understanding of production timelines and clients’ technical abilities.
- Design and implement content strategies that are in line with industry best practices.
- Articulate vision of content strategy and long- and short-term value to potential clients based on research, including competitor analysis, site metrics, testing and more.
- Edit or write blog posts, product or sales copy and landing pages as needed.
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Understand and incorporate market data, brand strategy, and target audience research into content strategies and workshops.
- Lead and/or facilitate on-site discovery sessions and strategy/messaging workshops in partnership with internal and external teams to draw out customer content goals and offer informed strategic solutions.
- Write concise, engaging copy that adheres to brand guidelines for a wide range of channels, formats, and target audiences.
- In partnership with the Head of Marketing, marketing executive, products and sales teams, develop frameworks and governance documentation for creating content based on market, audience, and performance insights.
- Support the development of “content strategy” as an integral service element.
- Work with the SEO Expert to develop and report on content and content strategy success metrics.
- Education or experience in digital content, SEO, journalism, marketing, web publishing, writing or editing. Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent.
- Strong editorial instincts and complete command of the English language. Looking for someone who can edit for grammar, style, and syntax.
- Ability to lead strategy and research processes for content projects.
- Ability to manage relationships with writers and creators, and keep editorial calendars on schedule.
- Experience working within WordPress and other content management systems.
- Understanding the fundamentals of B2B marketing & SEO
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Accountability and self-motivation
- 5+ years copywriting experience in a B2B Tech sector is a must
- Level 8 (or higher) degree in marketing, media or communications.
- Portfolio of published articles
- English fluency.
- Rich Media experience (video, audio)
How to Apply
- Please send a cover note, your CV, links to examples of your published articles to firstname.lastname@example.org