Leveris is an up and coming financial technology company with offices in Dublin, Prague, and Minsk. Our team has come together to create financial technology solutions that make a difference.
We have built a cutting-edge, completely modern, core banking platform that can deliver a variety of banking and lending solutions on a global scale.
2018 will be a huge year for us as we will be delivering a number of challenger banks and lending propositions in a variety of markets, both in Europe and further afield.
At Leveris, every day is an opportunity to question everything. An invitation to take everything we know about banking and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, think, innovate, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected.
If you’re looking for a start-up experience but also interested in financial technology, we have the perfect sweet spot for you! Strengthen our growing global team with your dynamic & entrepreneurial spirit, and help us shape the future of banking.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to work as part of the Leveris team to help us deliver innovative banking solutions for some of the biggest financial services companies in the world.
- Team Player - You will work together with the best designers, engineers, strategists, and clients, to create and develop world-class digital financial propositions and get them to market.
- Stakeholders - You will be working closely with the Product Development Manager and stakeholders from across the company and be responsible for delivering core features of the platform.
- Consumer proposition - You will develop and sell a solution to stakeholders that brings together a real answer to a customer need, remixing design patterns, understanding what can be built in software, and what the potential business model could be.
- Roadmap - You will help drive the high-level product designs from simple ideas down to well-defined, bite-sized projects for delivery.
- Organise - You will organize and host workshops onsite and remotely with stakeholders and clients. Owning specific project/product components from analysis through to delivery.
- Strategic - You will identify strategic and tactical solutions to a myriad of banking problems to ensure the requirements meet both the customer and platform needs.
- Culture - You will foster and contribute to a continuous improvement of company culture and always be looking to innovate on current industry norms and standards.
- - A valid visa to work in the EU.
- - College degree in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- - Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a business analyst or product owner role in Financial Services
- - Strong experience in Agile Methodology (with Jira a plus).
- - Proven ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders through written and verbal channels.
- - Understanding of software industry and systems engineering concepts.
- - Experience in business case development, cost/benefit analysis, modeling techniques.
- - Must be able to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.
- - Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- - Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction.
- - Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Experience with investment or brokerage industry or software.
- Multilingual (any languages).
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- - Help shape one of Europe's most up and coming Fintechs (Aspirations for major growth through 2018, get in early).
- - Learn cutting-edge technology with global application.
- - See your work in the hands of millions of people.
- - Access to senior management.
- - Collaborative, fun, work culture.
- - Opportunity to travel and work with colleagues and clients in other countries.
- - Usual startup stuff - Macbook pro, unlimited beer, cool workspace, nights out etc.
Negotiable based on experience
Dublin, City Centre
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a quick cover note and attach your cv and we'll see if we can welcome you aboard.