Leveris is an up and coming financial technology company with offices in Dublin, Prague, and Minsk. Our team has come together to create financial technology solutions that make a difference.
We have built a cutting-edge, completely modern, core banking platform that can deliver a variety of banking and lending solutions on a global scale.
2018 will be a huge year for us as we will be delivering a number of challenger banks and lending propositions in a variety of markets, both in Europe and further afield.
At Leveris, every day is an opportunity to question everything. An invitation to take everything we know about banking and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, think, innovate, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected.
If you’re looking for a start-up experience but also interested in financial technology, we have the perfect sweet spot for you! Strengthen our growing global team with your dynamic & entrepreneurial spirit, and help us shape the future of banking.
We’re looking for a iOS Developer to work as part of the Leveris team to help us deliver innovative banking solutions for some of the biggest financial services companies in the world.
- - Designing and delivering new features in an agile, test-driven development environment
- - Involved in the definition of the product UI and UX wise
- - Writing simple and readable code to develop a mobile app
- - Writing maintainable code that is properly structured, easy to reason about, extensible and scalable within a complex problem domain
- - Maintain and extend shared code libraries for our other products
- - Focus on continually applying high coding standards through code reviews, excellent attention to detail and a methodological work process
- - Help track our frequent releases and ensure our release processes are followed
- - Contribute to test automation, as well as unit tests
- - Explore emerging technologies through R&D initiatives from time to time
- - Research & identify new technologies to drive internal innovation
- - Be the person who gets involved at a team level on designing and implementing solutions
- - A valid visa to work in the EU.
- - A minimum of 3+ years commercial experience working on iOS development – essential
- - Highly proficient in Swift
- - Proven ability to deliver software on-time and with high quality
- - Solid experience with UIKit and networking (working with JSON etc.), working with concurrent apps, security aspects etc.
- - Experience managing libraries with CocoaPods/Carthage
- - Experience of Git and Source Control
- - Experience with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane, Sonar), automated deployment (e.g. Ansible), crash reporting, feature flagging, and analytics are advantages
- - Good understanding of usability principles, particularly as applied to mobile devices
- - Experience of test automation using Cucumber
- - A good understanding of usability principles for mobile and ability to deliver a smooth and polished UI
- - Ability to quickly iterate ideas and prototype concepts
- - Be confident to liaise with clients on the design and implementation of solutions
- - Help shape one of Europe's most up and coming Fintechs. (Aspirations for major growth through 2018, get in early).
- - Learn cutting-edge technology with global application.
- - See your work in the hands of millions of people.
- - Access to senior management.
- - Collaborative, fun, work culture.
- - Opportunity to travel and work with colleagues and clients in other countries.
- - Usual startup stuff - Macbook pro, unlimited beer, cool workspace, nights out etc.
Negotiable based on experience
Dublin, City Centre
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a quick cover note and attach your cv and we'll see if we can welcome you aboard.