Leveris is an up and coming financial technology company with offices in Dublin, Prague, and Minsk. Our team has come together to create financial technology solutions that make a difference.
We have built a cutting-edge, completely modern, core banking platform that can deliver a variety of banking and lending solutions on a global scale.
2018 will be a huge year for us as we will be delivering a number of challenger banks and lending propositions in a variety of markets, both in Europe and further afield.
We’re looking for an Experienced Program Manager to work as part of the Leveris team to help us deliver innovative banking solutions for some of the biggest financial services companies in the world.
This role is multi-faceted and includes the following:
- End to end programme management delivery for a major client. This includes delivery of technical, functional, operational and change management streams.
- Stakeholder management at senior level - internally, with clients and with third party integration partners.
- Working closely with colleagues in Dublin office, where focus is on business and client facing tasks including business analysis, requirements definition, customer experience, business development, client management.
- Working closely with our CTO and development centre in Prague, where all the core technical development is done, to oversee technical delivery to client.
- Managing 3rd Party parties/ vendors who are key dependencies and delivery partners within our development chain.
- Management of multiple teams and multiple work streams across Leveris, client and 3rd party vendors, within matrix reporting environment.
- Actively managing all key RAID items for programme, including key interdependencies and risks across the multiple projects within the programme.
- Removal of obstacles to progress and management of risks to enable team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establishing fit for purpose governance fora, as required for programme/client and management of same.
- Management oversight of the delivery team’s progress to ensure product quality, timely delivery & that we are operating within budget.
- 10+ years experience in programme management, with technical background and strong delivery track record.
- Proven delivery experience in technology and banking /financial services sectors is a must.
- College degree or equivalent in business, computer science, mathematics, engineering, sciences or any related discipline.
- Certified project management in PMP, Prince2 or equivalent.
- Extensive hands-on experience with agile development practices.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills across a matrix structure that includes business and technical internal teams, as well as client teams and 3rd party vendors.
- Good problem solving skills; highly organised; creative; innovative.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Multilingual (English plus any additional languages).
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Help shape one of Europe's most up and coming Fintechs.
- Learn cutting-edge technology with global application.
- See your work in the hands of millions of people.
- Access to senior management.
- Collaborative and fun work culture.
- Opportunity to travel and work with colleagues and clients in other countries.
- Usual startup stuff - Macbook pro, cool workspace, nights out etc.
Commensurate to experience
Dublin, City Centre
Permanent (includes 6 months probationary period)
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a quick cover note and attach your CV and we'll see if we can welcome you aboard.